Thousands of users across Russia have long encountered an unpleasant situation, namely, the blocking of access to their favorite social networks. If you are a prudent person, you surely want to know in advance how to recover your account in "Odnoklassniki". And today we will help you with that.
We should note that such a situation can arise as a result of:
- an account hack (in such cases, your password will not work for your profile);
- bad memory (forgotten password) and the absence of a phone number linked to your profile;
- sometimes it is necessary to recover "Odnoklassniki" by name and surname after deleting a profile (intentional or accidental).
How to recover a profile in "Odnoklassniki" via phone number or email?
The easiest way. If you want to restore an old page in "Odnoklassniki" for which you lost the password, but you still have access to the phone or email linked to the account, do the following:
- Go to the website ok.ru;
- Click on the "Can't log in" button under "Log In";
- Choose the password recovery method - via phone number or email;
- Enter the selected contact information;
- You will receive a password recovery code or a link to your phone number or email. In case of no response from the support team, request the SMS or email again;
- Before restoring your old profile in "Odnoklassniki", confirm that it is indeed your profile;
- Create a new password and securely save it.