Active use of dating apps speaks of a user's active personal life. However, there are times when access to the service is blocked and it becomes necessary to restore the "FRIM" application. And, like any online platform with phone number authentication, this service does not easily allow a user into a blocked account. Let's figure out what to do and how to proceed.
How can "FRIM" be restored?
Since creating a new account requires linking a phone number, the main tool for restoring access is your mobile phone. You can easily and simply restore "FRIM" using your phone number for free. Alternatively, you may need to contact user support if the used smartphone or SIM card is no longer available to you. In this article, we will consider the following methods to restore access to the friends and partners search service:
- Restoring access using a phone number;
- Logging into the service without a phone number;
- Restoring conversation history;
- Actions to take if the account has been deactivated for more than six months;
- Using a virtual number to continue using the application.