Do you need to sell or buy something? If so, it's worth considering visiting Avito. It is the largest classified service in Russia. Here you can find offers from individuals and companies. You can find goods, services, job vacancies, and much more. There is a huge audience, estimated at 32 million people (as of 2023). A large number of new offers appear daily. Even in small towns, you can find a buyer or seller. The option to send by mail has only increased the popularity of the service.
Despite its numerous advantages, there are increasingly frequent reports of account blockings. This leads to the removal of all user ads and a number of other problems. Let's consider what causes Avito blockings, how to avoid them, and ways to bypass them.
Why is the Avito account blocked?
What causes a ban? There is an extensive list of violations, but more often the administration applies sanctions in the following cases:
- Creation of more than one account under your name. This is a common reason for Avito user blockings.
- Posting misleading ads. This includes providing incorrect information, deception, and more.
- Selling prohibited goods or services. It is recommended to familiarize yourself with the list on the website of this service. This will help avoid problems during sales.
- Suspicious activity. Engaging in manipulation, false reviews, spam distribution, or sending suspicious notifications. All of these are reasons for Avito blockings in 2023.
- Signs of hacking are noticed. If the system detects that the account has started behaving unusually, a decision may be made to freeze it.
If you receive a ban, you will be issued a corresponding notification.
It indicates the reason, which allows you to plan further actions.