The popular classified website in Russia has long ceased to be a completely free service. As a result, there is now a phenomenon known as the limit of free advertisements on Avito 2023, which often has a detrimental impact on the income of ordinary sellers. In this article, we will discuss why this situation has unfolded and what can be done about it.
How to bypass the ad limit on Avito?
The cost of a paid subscription on the service starts at 4000 rubles. That is why many people want to know how to bypass the limit of free ads on Avito. However, the website's security system is constantly improving, and successfully doing so is practically impossible. Here are a few approaches you can use to maximize the limits of free ads:
- Creating additional accounts: You can create multiple accounts and use each of them to post the allowed number of ads. When using this method, you will need new SIM cards or the services of a reliable SMS activator.
- Posting multiple items in one post: You can publish an ad offering multiple items from different categories, indicating that each can be purchased separately. However, it is best to avoid providing detailed descriptions of each item to avoid raising suspicion from moderators, who may delete the ad or block the account.
- Bypassing the ad limit on Avito by placing ads in thematically related categories: You can list the same item in multiple thematically related categories to expand your audience. For example, if you are selling a tablet, you can list the ad in both the "PC Accessories" category and the "Tablets and e-Readers" category.
- Editing ads: After selling one item, you can modify the ad and use it to sell another item. In this case, it is advisable to refrain from providing detailed descriptions of the item's characteristics and assume that all details will be discussed over the phone.
- Paying to boost ads: This is cheaper than a paid subscription if you need to sell an item one or two more times.