Once upon a time, people used to buy paper newspapers for the sake of classified ads on topics of interest. But today, all the necessary goods and services can be easily found on the Internet. Free online classified ad services offer a variety of options to cater to anyone's taste. On these platforms, you can sell anything, buy anything, and even build a profitable business. However, for effective use, you will most likely need two accounts on Yula. That is what we will talk about today.
We recommend this material for those who:
- actively use the platform to buy/sell goods and services and want to have continuous access to it. It's not uncommon for the main account to get blocked by the system, resulting in restricted access for the user;
- engage in trading in multiple different areas. It is often advisable to have a separate account for each type of product;
- want to effectively promote their business (multiple accounts on Yula, just like on Avito or OLX, help establish an optimal price level and expand the circle of potential clients).
Yula: multiple accounts using a virtual number
It is no secret that classified ad websites, like almost any other internet service requiring authentication, require user verification through a personal phone number. Therefore, there are several ways to obtain two accounts on Yula:
- You can purchase an additional starter pack to link a second profile (you will unlikely need it for other purposes);
- If you set a goal, you can try searching for sellers of existing accounts on various thematic forums and acquire one for a fee;
- A second profile can be registered using a virtual number.
In terms of resource efficiency, the third method seems to be the best, in our opinion. For several reasons:
- As already mentioned, a new SIM card is only needed to register the second Yula account. And the cost of a new starter pack is quite high for such a purpose. It is significantly more expensive than a one-time message reception using a temporary number;
- Working with a virtual number is very simple and can be done right from the couch. No need to go to a mobile store or find a seller of accounts. A couple of clicks to purchase the contact and a couple more clicks to use it;
- An account created using a SMS activation service will have the same functionality as traditionally registered ones (since it will be new). However, a "second-hand" account purchased from someone else may have a history of negative activity. And that is a serious argument in favor of the low reliability of such an account.
When it comes to virtual SMS activation, it should be noted that not all similar services are equal. There are those that work and those that will take your money without delivering the SMS.