Branded loyalty cards from various stores have long been a part of our lives. Few people today do not accumulate points and then enjoy pleasant discounts on useful products. However, sometimes customers find themselves in a situation where their Magnit account has been blocked. Today, we will explain what to do in such a situation.
Why is the Magnit card blocked: main reasons
The first sign that something is wrong is if new points are not credited to your bonus account when making a purchase. It is also not possible to use the old points. This means that your Magnit account has been blocked. Here are the possible reasons:
- System failure;
- Expired card;
- Violation of loyalty program terms;
- No activity on the card for over a year;
- Lost card (theft);
- Suspicious activity (fraud).
What to do if your Magnit card is blocked?
The service administration provides a clear algorithm of actions in such situations. If your account is blocked in Magnit, do the following:
- Use the phone number 880 02 009002 (hotline);
- Follow the prompts of the robot to be connected to a service operator;
- After being connected, ask the operator about the reasons for the block;
- Answer the employee's clarifying questions that will help establish the ownership of the card specifically to you;
- After verification, wait for the operator to provide you with information about the reasons for the issue with your card. The employee should also give you recommendations on how to resolve this unpleasant situation.