Universal online marketplaces have firmly entered the information space. Today, few can imagine their lives without ordering their favorite products right from home. That is why the account blockage on Sbermarket becomes very painful for many people. Moreover, such situations are happening more and more frequently lately. What is the reason behind this and what to do about the problem, let's try to find out today.
Why did Sbermarket block the account?
The security policy of the popular marketplace is mysterious and unpredictable. Of course, some restrictions are outlined in the standard terms of service, but not everything is so straightforward. Therefore, let's consider possible reasons for the problem and ways to resolve it. So, if your account has been banned on Sbermarket, it means:
- you have made many cancellations. For example, using the phrase "no money" as the reason for canceling the delivery. Most likely, you will need a new profile;
- your username contains special characters. This is a standard measure to fight fake accounts;
- you have created a new profile and specified a "popular" delivery address (e.g., a work address). We recommend using pickup locations or adding some clarification to the address, such as not "house 72 office 12," but "house 72, office 12a";
- you frequently create new profiles to use welcome promo codes and discounts, while providing the same information (name, surname, address, etc.). Use more diverse personal information;
- you are logging into the account through an app from a device that already has another marketplace profile associated with it. Sbermarket account could be blocked because of this. Keep this in mind in the future;
- the profile was blocked after contacting customer support. Here, as they say, no comments. Try to contact the service company's staff through a different method (not through chat, but via email, this option should still work).