After the exit of many international services, many users were faced with an acute question: how to continue using services, for example, gaming portals Steam and Blizzard or buy new games on Xbox and PS Store? The answer to it is and quite specific: the solution will be a virtual card of a Turkish bank. It is she who is the compromise that allows users to use a payment method accepted by the Western world. But about everything in order.
Is it possible to get a Turkish virtual bank card online?
It is possible. There are several financial services that will help you create a virtual Turkish bank card from Russia without visiting the country itself. Let's look at the 3 most popular ones, namely:
It is worth noting right away that each of these services has a limit on the maximum replenishment amount - 1,250 Turkish lira per month. This limit is updated on the first day of each month.
Turkish virtual bank card: opening in Oldubil
Oldubil is one of the simplest services for opening a virtual card of a Turkish bank. The thing is that SMS confirmation can be received on a Russian phone number.
To open an Oldubil card, follow these steps:
- Install the Oldubil app. For iPhone it is available on the AppStore, and for Android - you can download it from third-party mobile app markets, such as ApkCombo;
- Connect to a VPN with a Turkish region;
- The app is available in two languages - English and Turkish. On Android you can register in English, and on iOS - only in Turkish;
- Press the "Register" button before making a virtual Turkish card (in Turkish - "Kayit Ol"). Enter your first and last name in Latin letters and tick the boxes, agreeing to the terms of personal data processing. Then press "Confirm" (in Turkish - "Ileri");
- Enter your phone number, selecting the country and press "Continue" (in Turkish - "Devam");
- Wait for the SMS code. If the code does not arrive, try registering again in a few hours or use another phone number;
- After receiving the SMS confirmation, create a 6-digit password to log in and press "Continue" (in Turkish - "Devam");
- If your smartphone supports fingerprint or FaceID recognition, the app will offer you to use biometric data to log in. Press "Yes" (in Turkish - "Evet") if you want to use this option, or "No" (in Turkish - "Daha Sonra") if you do not want to;
- If you need to switch back to the English interface of the application, go to the menu by clicking the button in the upper left corner, then go to profile (Heasbim), find the "Dil Secimi" section, press "Degistr" and select "English". The application will restart with the English interface.
The virtual card of Turkey is ready. To find out information about it, click on the balance in the Oldubil app.
To fund your account, you will need your account details:
- Click "My Wallet" in the bottom menu of the app;
- Select "Deposit Money";
- Select "Deposit via Bank Transfer/EFT";
- Copy the data "Virtual Card Number" and "Receiver Name Surname" to notes;
- Select "Select the bank" and select "Ziraat Bankasi";
- Copy the IBAN data and save it in your notes along with "Virtual Card Number" and "Receiver Name Surname".
Next, you will need to transfer this data to the seller at the stage of replenishing the account
How to create a Turkish virtual Iyzico card?
The difference between Iyzico and Oldubil lies in several important points. Iyzico can only be registered on a Turkish phone number, which requires the use of a virtual phone number in Turkey. Or having acquaintances in Turkey who will help buy a virtual card in Turkey.
To register with Iyzico, follow these instructions:
- Install the app available on Play Market for Android and AppStore for iOS;
- Connect to a VPN with a Turkish region;
- After opening the app and skipping ads, specify your current email address. A letter with a confirmation link will be sent to this address;
- Follow the link from the email. Without confirming the email address, you will not be able to receive the SMS code;
- Enter the Turkish phone number (virtual or real) and press "Confirm";
- Wait for the verification code in SMS and enter it in the app;
After completing registration, go to the "Cards" section. A virtual Turkish bank card will become available if you press "Create".
To fund your account, you will need to get your account details:
- Go to the "Wallet" section by pressing the button at the bottom of the screen;
- In the "Deposit" section, select "Bank Transfer";
- Select "Ziraat Bankasi" from the catalog of banks;
- Copy the "IBAN", "Reference Code (Description)" and "Account Holder Name" to your notes.
How to create a virtual Turkish MoneyPay?
MoneyPay also requires a Turkish phone number to register in the service app. Take care of this in advance. Let us remind you that the virtual Turkish card Oldubil lacks this disadvantage.
To register with MoneyPay, follow these steps:
- Install the MoneyPay app, which is available on the AppStore for iOS and Play Market for Android;
- Connect to a VPN with a Turkish region, getting settings through the appropriate app;
- Open the app, which is in Turkish by default. Press the white "Uye Ol" button to register;
- For convenience, change the language by pressing the button with the Turkish flag in the upper right corner and select "English". The application will restart. Then press the white "Sign Up" button to register;
- Enter the phone number received from the SMS service and press "Sign Up";
- Wait for the SMS code and press "Verify";
- After verification, come up with a 6-digit code to log in and remember it. Then press "Confirm".
It is important to note that MoneyPay, unlike other services, allows you to issue a virtual Turkish card only once (having more than one card for one user is prohibited by the rules of the system), so it is suitable exclusively for personal use.
To fund your account, you will need to provide details:
- On the home screen, tap on the wallet (large blue square);
- Select the "Deposit" section;
- Select the "Deposit via Bank Transfer / EFT" section; From the list of banks, select "Ziraat Bankasi";
- Copy the "Receiver", "IBAN Number".