The WildBerries marketplace was founded in 2004. In a relatively short period of time, the company was able to become a leader in its field. Currently, the website offers a large number of stores that sell technology, electronics, food, clothing, and much more. They have a network of delivery points throughout the country, making the marketplace very attractive to sellers. Do you need to buy a WildBerries account? There are specialized websites that offer such services.
Here is a detailed instruction on how to get a WildBerries account using "Grizzly Sms"
1. Register on the "Grizzly Sms" website by providing an email address and creating a password for your new account. You can also register with one click by importing data from your social media profile, which is safe and maintains anonymity.
2. Top up your account balance by using one of the available payment methods such as Visa, MasterCard, Google Pay, Apple Pay, or Payeer. Specify the desired amount in a special window.
3. Select a virtual number in the WildBerries store. Enter the country and service (WildBerries) and search for the appropriate option. Once you find a match, indicating the available number quantity and its price per unit, click "Buy".
If you need to repeat this process, it can be done with a few clicks.
After purchasing the virtual number, proceed with registering your WildBerries account:
1. Go to the registration page on the WildBerries website and enter the phone number you acquired earlier. Click "Get code".
2. The system will send an SMS message, which can be received in your personal account on the "Grizzly Sms" website. Copy the code and return to WildBerries.
Now you have created a new account with no limitations for making purchases, leaving reviews, or using other website features. This method is much simpler than buying a WildBerries account with a post-payment option. You can use our service to create any number of profiles.
Why buying a WildBerries account is not the best solution
1. Reliability: Buying a WildBerries account at a discount carries a significant risk as sellers may not adhere to the terms of the deal. They can reclaim the account, sell it to multiple customers, or deceive you in other ways.
2. Marketplace ban: Sellers often use programs for automated registration, which the security system can easily detect. Such profiles are frequently blocked after any activity by the owner, reducing their effectiveness.
3. Price: Initially, buying a VIP WildBerries account may seem beneficial. However, considering the aforementioned risks, this statement becomes questionable.
All of the aforementioned downsides are eliminated if you follow the registration process outlined above.