One of the most popular Russian marketplaces has long occupied a huge niche in retail and wholesale e-commerce. However, often Wildberries does not send SMS codes, thus limiting the access of sellers and buyers to the platform. The situation is particularly unpleasant when there is an urgent need to log in to a personal account and send/receive orders. To help those who find themselves in this situation, we have investigated the problem. Today we will discuss the causes and solutions.
Why doesn't the code arrive on Wildberries?
The mentioned problem can occur for several reasons: there may be a malfunction on either the store's side or the user's side. It is also important to consider disruptions in the mobile operator's service, which delivers the message. Here are the main reasons why the code does not arrive on Wildberries:
- The user does not wait long enough for the message. Normally, the SMS arrives within a minute or two, but sometimes the verification code can be expected for up to half an hour. If the message does not arrive immediately, wait until the specified sending time is over and request the SMS again. Alternatively, wait until the servers are unloaded, and then you will definitely achieve the desired result;
- Problems with the service's functioning. No information system is perfect, that's why it is necessary to hire technical staff to solve problems. In this situation, you should just wait for the situation to be resolved on the marketplace's side;
- The user accidentally did not click the request SMS button. You should correct the mistake. The same applies to a situation when the phone number was entered incorrectly. Check the digits and request the code again;
- Sometimes, if the receiving device's memory is overloaded, the confirmation code does not arrive from Wildberries. There is simply no place to store the message. Clear the memory of your smartphone and receive the desired notification;
- Check the regional and time settings on your phone. Often, a malfunction occurs if the time of your gadget does not match the system time of the mobile service provider. Enable automatic configuration of these parameters, and the problem will be resolved;
- Technical malfunctions in the SMS-receiving smartphone. In this case, you should take the device to a service center or to a technician who provides mobile gadget repair services;
- One of the most unpleasant situations is when the code does not arrive on the phone from Wildberries due to a faulty SIM card. In this case, you will have to contact your mobile operator to solve the problem. It may be necessary to order a new SIM card.
If the above-mentioned solutions did not help you and you still need to receive the verification code, the last resort is to use a SMS activation service.