A popular marketplace often resorts to unpleasant punishment for sellers, namely restricting users' access to their account on the service's website. This raises the reasonable question for many people: how to unlock Wildberries as quickly as possible. As the platform's seller base continues to expand and the service's management comes up with more and more restrictions for its entrepreneurial clients, this question becomes increasingly relevant. Let's try to figure it out.
Wildberries Locking: Reasons
Although many retail business owners in the online sphere are unlikely to consider this marketplace as the "strictest" platform in terms of bans, fines and restrictions on account access are not uncommon here, even if you have a new Wildberries balance. The reason for the lock can be anything, but ultimately you will have to spend countless hours in tiresome attempts to regain access to your personal account. Here's why this may happen:
1. Lack of certificates and declarations for the items being sold. If this violation is detected during a check following a customer complaint, depending on the category of items, the punishment can range from a significant fine (up to 1 million rubles) to a fine and profile block.
2. Copyright infringement. If the violation is not rectified by uploading the necessary documents, you may end up without 100,000 rubles for each "pirated" item and without an account.
3. Incorrect card presentation usually does not lead to Wildberries blocking, but each improperly filled out form will result in a 2000 ruble penalty.
4. Manipulation of ratings. The company's policy is particularly intolerant of self-purchase of products. A ban and a fine of up to 30% of the amount of the "punishable" item is a typical consequence of persistent attempts to deceive the system. It is also advisable to avoid fake reviews.
5. Failure to fulfill obligations to customers, such as late shipments, sending items of improper quality, and many other factors can lead to a seller being banned from the platform and deprived of the opportunity to trade.