Many already know about the popular chat based on a neural network of the American company OpenAI. However, many users still do not know how to use ChatGPT in Russia and in general. Today we will talk about it. Read the article to the end.
ChatGPT: how to start using it?
The solution of the problem consists of two parts. First you need to enter the CHatGPT neural network. How to use the site is clear intuitively:
- Registration in the OpenAI chatbot;
- Communication with the chatbot.
The first point is the traditional process of creating a new account with an email, and then linking a mobile phone number to the profile using a verification SMS. But it has features that concern the citizens of the Russian Federation. How to chat with GPT in Russian language? read on.
How to use ChatGPT in Russia: registration
The American service has restrictions for citizens of Russia, Belarus, Afghanistan, Iran, Venezuela, Ukraine, you cannot get into the chatbot from the territory of these countries. A question is how to use OpenAI in Russia? There is a way out, and this information is not a secret. You will need:
- VPN, to register and enter the service. Please, note that the connection should be stable through a server that is not located on the territory of one of the sanctioned countries (listed above);
- Before you start using ChatGPT in Russia, you will need a reliable virtual number to get a verification message to verify your account in the chatbot.
The instructions for registering with the service are quite simple:
- Turn on VPN by selecting a server in the country where the chatbot is available;
- Go to the service website. If you don't know how to use OpenAI, you can visit directly https://chat.openai.com/auth/login;
- Register a new account using your email;
- Link a phone number to your account. You will need a virtual number from one of the foreign operators. You can find the right one here;
- Verify your account using verification SMS;
- Enter the chatbot and start communicating with artificial intelligence.
How to use Chatgpt for free?
After the login, you will see a minimalistic interface, where the rules for communicating with the chatbot are described, and at the bottom there is a field for entering the requests. From the information blocks in the main part of the service page, you will learn how to chat with GPT properly. In particular, it describes:
- main features of the service;
- restrictions on the use of the service;
- examples of correct requests.
The request is best to formulate in one sentence in a way you would write to a real person. You can request material for articles, essays, works of art and much more. Some topics are banned, and their requests are getting an error.
We will also answer the question whether and how to chat with the GPT neural network in Russia for those users who do not know English: requests can also be written in Russian. But you will have to wait a little longer for answers. Some of them may be inaccurate or incomplete. In such cases, you can always ask the bot to clarify or supplement the answer.
Don’t forget to check the facts. Many of those who have experienced the service note a large number of factual errors. Up to the point that the true fact appears to be false or changes its meaning to the opposite.
How to use Chat GPT in Belarus?
Citizens of Belarus, which is under restrictive sanctions, like Russia, are also experiencing problems accessing the service. How to use ChatGPT in Belarus? If Belarusian users are located on the territory of their country, the instructions for using the chatbot will be exactly the same as for citizens of the Russian Federation (using a VPN service and a virtual number, see instructions above).
If you're interested in trying the popular neural network service, check out the best way to get OpenAI accounts.