Not all people rush to register in various social networks. Although in many cases it is very convenient, as it allows you to stay in touch with close people, childhood friends and simply long-time acquaintances. But many simply do not trust internet services and do not want to provide their personal phone number. Or they simply do not like filling out registration forms. Today, we will tell specifically for such internet users how to perform a free and registration-free search for people in Odnoklassniki. After all, we know several ways!
Odnoklassniki people search by last name using the "Find a person" service
First of all, you need to open the website of the specified service. You will see a simple interface that nevertheless provides good results when you need to search for people without logging into Odnoklassniki.
The website performs the search using information from open sources, including popular social networks such as VKontakte, Odnoklassniki, Facebook, and Twitter. Advanced search allows you to find a person in just a few minutes.
To find an old acquaintance or friend, do the following:
- Specify all known data about the person in the special form (such as name, last name, date of birth, and city of residence);
- Click on "Find";
- Among the profiles matching the specified parameters, find the person you need, thus completing the search for people in Odnoklassniki, VKontakte, and other platforms;
- If there are too many results, you can try to refine the display parameters using advanced search.
The main advantages of this service are the following: it is completely free, the search is performed using a large open database on the internet, and no registration is required to use the service.
Odnoklassniki: people search by name using the Google search engine
To achieve the desired result, you need to use the standard search window. However, you will need to use a trick to successfully perform a people search in Odnoklassniki. Here is the instruction:
- Open the search engine itself;
- Specify the main search parameter (directly in the query window): site:ok.ru. This entry directly before the keywords means that the search will be performed on the Odnoklassniki website;
- Then, enter the name and last name separated by a space and press Enter;
- Scroll through the search results until you find the person you need.
Odnoklassniki: people search by last name and first name in Yandex
The Russian search engine used to have a special service specifically for searching through Yandex for people in Odnoklassniki and other social networks. However, for the past couple of years, the task at hand has been solved in the same way as by its American competitor, namely:
Open the homepage of the search engine;
In the search bar, write the name and last name, then a space and the search parameter - site:ok.ru (for example, "ivan petrov site:ok.ru" without quotes);
Scroll through the search results until the desired person is found.