The service for creating, recommending and viewing content is steadily expanding its audience, which on a monthly basis is approaching 100 million unique users. And so novice content makers are interested in knowing how much you can earn on Zen. In addition to this question, there is a demand for a description of the types of earnings on the platform and for posting detailed instructions. This material was written to satisfy all the described needs.
How to earn money on Yandex.Zen?
There are two main ways to earn on Zen: monetization from the platform and independent advertising.
- Monetization. Here are the main provisions that reveal how to earn money on Zen:
- this method is available to all authors, provided they meet certain criteria. Old users (before August 1, 2023) need to have 100 subscribers, and new users need 30 hours of viewing content from subscribers in the last 30 days;
- with standard monetization, promotional blocks selected by the platform automatically appear in the author's materials;
- since the beginning of August 2023, the amount of payments to authors for displaying promotional blocks will be divided by the number of hours the audience spent on the platform, determining the cost per minute of the reader's attention;
- on average, for every 1000 article reads you can expect 500-1000 rubles, and for every 1000 video views - about 300 rubles;
- Independent advertising:
- affiliate programs (the most promising way to earn money on Zen in 2023): placing ads through affiliate links, where the author receives a percentage for clicks and target actions;
- direct or native advertising: mentioning a brand or product in material with partnerships with companies;
- advertising colleagues on Zen: partnering with other authors to place ads on their channels;
- for successful independent advertising, the channel must be well developed and have a large audience.
In addition, there are opportunities to earn through donations, selling a channel, and selling ready-made accounts.